Frequently Asked Questions
- Will you be getting more of the 2020 Thorns jerseys in men's sizes?
We have another shipment slated for later this summer, and those units are now available via pre-order: https://www.shopthornsfc.com/collections/jerseys2/MEN
We are working on another delivery of the men’s primary (black) jersey in the larger sizes (2XL & 3XL), but based on production timelines we don’t yet have an ETA on when those will become available. As soon as we have more information we will post here and our social media channels (Twitter: @PTFCAuthentics).
- I placed an order for a 2020 customized jersey the day it went on pre-order (5/20) and was promised a free patch set. Where is it?
- We got an update from the vendor that we should expect them to deliver by Thursday, 7/3 at the latest, so with the holiday we will get them out the week of 7/6.
- When will my order ship?
- Non-customized orders usually ship 2-3 business days after they are placed. We do not ship on weekends or holidays. Due to COVID19, we are experiencing some processing delays in fulfillment. If you have a specific date in which you need your order, please email us with that information when you place your order: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders containing pre-order items will be held until all items are ready to be shipped. If you want some items from your order before the pre-order ship date, we recommend making a separate transaction for those items.
- Orders containing custom jerseys will ship 16-20 business days after they are placed.
- I have already placed an order, can I add an item to it?
- Unfortunately, orders that have been processed by our system cannot be edited or added to. We recommend placing a new order or emailing us for more assistance.
- Why does it cost so much to ship internationally?
- All international rates are determined by the carrier USPS, UPS or FedEx, based on the size, weight and destination of the order.
- For more information regarding international shipments, please visit our International Shipping Info page
- Why is my international order taking so long?
We can confirm that since the COVID19 pandemic we have seen significant delays with international shipments specifically in our US processing facilities, routed through Los Angeles and San Francisco. There have been several orders that have taken over 2 months to arrive at their final destinations. Unfortunately, this is out of our control and the best suggestion we can offer is to keep checking the tracking number and using the contacts/help functions on the carrier’s sites. We would also recommend signing up for any updates directly from USPS using the tracking number provided: https://www.usps.com/manage/
- Can I return or exchange a custom jersey?
- All jerseys that are customized with custom or player names are considered final sale.
- Returns and exchanges are not accepted for customized jerseys.
- Can I pick up my order at the PTFC Authentics Shop at Providence Park?
- Unfortunately, we do not offer in-store pick up at this time.